- 2 Cups Chopped Spinach
- 1 Cup Chopped Mushroom
- 1/4 Cup Crumbled White Cheese or Feta
- 4 Eggs, Mixed
- Pepper (Salt can be omitted if the cheese is salty)
- 3 Tbsp Cup Zeytin's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Heat 1 tbsp Zeytin Extra Virgin Olive Oil on a non-stick frying pan. Sauté chopped mushroom for 4-5 minutes, then add spinach - lightly stir until the spinach is light green and wilted. Remove from pan.
- Pour another tbsp of Zeytin Extra Virgin Olive Oil on the same pan. Ensure that the pan is warm and then pour in eggs. As they start to set, lift edges so the uncooked portions fall underneath.
- Place the cooked spinach and mushroom mixture evenly on top of the eggs.
- Crumble white cheese on top.
- Drizzle the last tablespoon of Zeytin Extra Virgin Olive Oil on top of the omelette and enjoy while warm!
#Zeytin #OliveOil #ExtraVirginOliveOil #Troy #OlivesofTroy #EVOO #Breakfast #Brunch #Omelette #Food #Vegetarian #Healthy #Tasty #Mediterranean