- 1 1/4 Cup Flour
- 4 tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 4 Tbsp Zeytin Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Eggs, Separated
- 2/3 Cups Mascarpone Cheese, Room Temperature
- 1 1/4 Cup Milk
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
Instructions - Makes 8 Pancakes
1. Sift all the dry ingredients together.
2. In a separate bowl, mix all wet ingredients together, minus the egg whites.
3. Combine the dry ingredients to the wet mixture, set aside.
4. Using a standing mixer, whisk the egg whites in a separate bowl until it forms stiff peaks.
5. Add the egg whites to the batter.
6. Heat a non-stick pan with a little Zeytin Extra Virgin Olive Oil - set the heat to medium, and drop about 1/4 cups of the batter on the pan. Cook until you see bubbles form on the top - flip over and cook until the bottom turns light brown.
7. Serve warm with either fresh berries or with a berry compote.Enjoy!
#Zeytin #OliveOil #ExtraVirginOliveOil #Troy #OlivesofTroy #EVOO #oil #Food #baking #Healthy #Tasty #Mediterranean #homechef #pancakes #recipe