- 3 Leek Stalks, White and Light Green Parts Only
- 1 Cup White Cheese or Feta
- 3 Eggs
- 3/4 Cup Flour
- 1/4 Cup Parsley
- Pepper (Salt can be omitted if the cheese is salty)
- 1/2 Cup Zeytin's Extra Virgin Olive Oil to fry
- 1 Cup Yogurt
- 1 Garlic Clove, Minced
- 1/8 Cup Fresh Dill, Minced
- Mint Leaves to Garnish
- Place the white and light green parts of the leek stalks in a food processor and chop finely. Add in crumbled cheese, eggs and parsley leaves and mix again.
- Add flour. If the batter is too watery, more flour can be added.
- Heat Zeytin Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a frying pan on medium heat. Using an ice cream scoop, place a spoonful of batter in the oil, ensuring they do not touch each other.
- Fry until golden brown - roughly 3-4 minutes on each side.
- In the meantime, make the dip by adding yogurt, finely minced garlic and finely minced dill in a bowl and mixing together.
- When the fritters are cooked, drain excess oil by lightly patting them on a paper towel.
- Enjoy while warm!
#Zeytin #OliveOil #ExtraVirginOliveOil #Troy #OlivesofTroy #EVOO #Fritters #Food #Vegetarian #Leeks #Cheese #Yogurt #Dip #Healthy #Tasty #Turkish #Mediterranean